Tuesday 10 September 2013

Short and Sweet

The title of this post could apply to tonight's training session, or this post. We ran to Charleville for cross country training again, only this time we ran up the same hill as last week (but on the other side of the fence), another 7 times, but this time we had a one minute rest in between. I was fairly consistent in my times, around 2:34 per lap, with the last one completed in 2:29. Then the mile run back to the Harriers, to be finished by 7.45 pm.

I wasn't able to get into the Athlone Half Marathon this Saturday, as it was full. I don't think it's the worst thing though, as it might have been too much too soon. Also, Saturday is my Wedding Anniversary. I'm bringing Margaret out for a lovely meal in the Court Hotel. I'm sure she wont mind that we'll be sitting at a table full of Rugby Referees, listening to Joe Schmidt, while a lot of awards are presented to various people and clubs from the midlands. Boy, is she lucky! Until Thursday, Slán.

No comments:

Post a Comment